[Tremolo-users] Stress-strain questions

caoch caoch at rsi.co.jp
Wed Feb 20 12:12:09 CET 2008

Dear Ralf

  Thank you for the answer. Please inform me when you put a Non-
equilibration example in the tar file.

  At this time, Can you tell the way of setting an external stress tensor in
the simulation parameter file?
  For example, if I want to add 0.01Gpa/ps external stress along the second
axis, say Y direction, how can I set time step(1ps), tensor(the value of XX
YY ZZ XY XZ YZ) and the real stress(0.01Gpa)? Although I think these setup
should be easily defined in the ensemble and propagator section of the
simulation parameter file, I don't know what these keywords are.
  Furthermore, is it possible for setting a limitation value to the
simulation system, such as the simulation will be stopped when the loaded
strain reached to some value?

  Best regards

Caoch
JST-CREST Researcher
Fundamental Technology Laboratory
Research and Development Division
Mitsubishi Chemical Group Science and Technology Research Center, INC.
1000 Kamoshida-cho, Aoba-ku, Yokohama 227-8502, Japan
TEL +81-45-963-3264
caoch at rsi.co.jp